Sunday, August 10, 2008

Logan and I were able to go out with a few friends this weekend. It was alot of fun, especially since we don't get to do it very often. We went to My Big Fat Greek Restaurant (actually Logan and I went to 2 of them cause we didn't get the memo about going to Tempe instead of Chandler) and then played Apples 2 Apples at Michael and Brooke's cute little place. We laughed so much and very hard, it was a great way to finish out the summer before I have to go back to school and work and real life, I guess!






3 comments:

Mrs. Allens Class said...

We had so much fun too. You guys are a riot :)... and man isn't that Nathaniel photogenic?! ha ha it;s funny that that picture is the least creepy of all the ones that you took, I love him.

Ian and Kristen said...

thanks for inviting me guys :)

Brooke and Mike said...

I am so glad you posted those pictures. I am always really bad about posting on my blog. You guys are the best! :)