Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our trip to California...

Logan and I spent a whole week camped out on the beach in Carlsbad, California. It was so much fun and we both had a great time. I really felt like I grew closer to Logan and his family. We were able to do so much, especially relax! We visited the San Diego Temple one day. It was great to be there again! I haven't been since before it was dedicated in 1993 and I had some wonderful feelings as we walked around. We also spent a few hours each day at the beach boogie boarding (I'm pretty much a professional!), as well as having a little bit of time each night before dinner to watch the dolphins swim. I had an amazing time!
Here are a few pictures from our trip (I discovered my love and talent of photography!)...


Matt & Logan

This was the view from our campsite!

The happy couple :)

I love to see the temple...

So pretty!


Let me introduce you to our nephew, Sam "Bones"

Shelby & Matt

They are such studs!

1 comment:

Mrs. Allens Class said...

I am glad that you had so much fun!! Ya you definitely have some photog skills:)